I want to write a blog post and postpone the inevitable bedtime routine, but I don't really have much to say. So here's a list.
- The job search continues.
- Yesterday I did a batch (some people call it a "load") of laundry. Jeans were on the docket. I washed 7 pairs of jeans, and only 6 pairs were mine. Remind me why I think I need new jeans?
- Does anyone have a phone - an old school, plug in the phone jack, non-cellular, land line phone - that I can have? I'm trying out a thing called magicjack which requires an actual phone. I could probably buy one at DI, which is what I might do if no one coughs one up (or I could probably make a find if I hit up a yardsale or two come Saturday).
- Corey and I might be moving into another basement apartment just a few steps away from our current one. More on that later.
- The Brigham City Utah Temple had the statue of angel Moroni placed on top yesterday. The photos of the temple look gorgeous and are inspiring. You can learn more/see photos here.
- I'm still writing thank you cards for our wedding. Ridiculous, I know. Embarrassing, even more so. Ah me. Part of me hopes people can't do the math in their head and realize we've been married just short of 20 months. It may be tacky, but at least they are getting a thank you note, right? And even though we're nearing the two year mark, I still AM very grateful! And, I've become more grateful for everyone's service to us as I've been writing them.