Friday, March 18, 2011

Shabbat Shalom

It's Friday afternoon. I'm majorly craving challah bread. And the Jewish souk. And Jerusalem. And open air markets and streets signs in Hebrew, Arabic, and English, and Sacrament meeting in the Holy Land with pita bread and the best view of your life. And dried pineapple. And shabbat bread.
Click here to see hundreds photos of this heavenly Jewish sabbath bread; make sure your mouth is closed though, because your salivary glands are gonna be working overtime.

And if they aren't, it's high time you made a trip to Jerusalem. :)

Shabbat Shalom!

7 comments:

Corey said...

I want some of that bread REEEEALLYY bad!!!!

Danielle said...

What brought on all the nostalgia? St Patty's? :)

Ashley said...

That's looks delicious! Is that a picture of Lindsey Lohan when you click on the link? Weird!

Linda said...

I can almost taste it. And I CAN smell it. And what of that mini shabbat bread worn as a ring?

Kimberly said...

You should make some! I'll come help you eat it!

Hez said...

Oh Shabbat bread! I haven't thought about that in QUITE a while, but now that you mention it, of course I'm cravin some!

Becca said...

I haven't had shabbat bread, but it definitely looks like something I should be craving.