Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Opera and A Birthday

Corey as the 2nd Priest
(no photography allowed during the performance unfortunately)

Here he is as the 2nd Man in Armor
Can you see his smiling face??? (look close)
Good job Corey!!!! And thanks to all who came and supported him - including 1 parent, 4 sisters, and 2 brothers-in-law! We wish his family lived closer so they could have come too.


For my 22nd birthday, which was a great bday by the way, Corey and I went for a walk on the Provo River Trail. After my nap, of course.
Sisters Becca and Janel made me a special S pizza
(and of course Sage and Suzy had to have an S picture together :)
and a delicious!!! hippo cake. For those pictures, go here. :)

4 comments:

janel said...

I've been wondering if anyone had Corey-in-costume pictures! Thanks for posting!

Danielle said...

Wish I could have gone to see his big debut! I love that you had a walk on your bday- after your nap.

Linda said...

I loved seeing the pics! It helped fill in the gap for me! Thanks.

Becca said...

Yaya for opera and bdays! The two best things in the world. Don't quote me on that, though, or I might have to go to some opera that isn't nearly as cool as Corey's was. Happy Bday a few months ago!