Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stinky.

I am in a computer lab on campus, and I smell stinky feet. (They're not mine.)

It's hard enough to focus on studying as it is. Come on people.


post script - 6:44 pm: It still smells, and I noticed the guy next to me has bare feet! The culprit. He's also the same one that's been playing computer games and watching movies online since I sat down next to him around 4 pm. I think it's time for him to leave (my nares) in peace and do something more productive. Like, possibly, wash his feet and throw out those sandals.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

At least they should have the decency to go to the Clyde building where it stinks already!

janel said...

Ha ha! Maybe he stole one of our family's Guatemala sandals out of the trash can.

krista said...

I can totally relate. I was in a patient's room yesterday and had to have him take off his shoes for the exam. The room stunk the whole time his shoes were off. Potent.

Becca said...

Barf! He should've ridden in the van to Hill Cumorah, then he wouldn't have violated such a basic, elementary rule (1a, was it?)