Wednesday, April 28, 2010

seis meses

As of today, I'm closer to turning 22 than I am to turning 21 (absolute-value-speaking). If that makes any sense.

aka,
Happy Half Birthday! to Amy Nielsen (1.5 yrs) and to me (21 1/2 yrs). :)

What to do to celebrate? Studying sounds good...I actually am really loving Spring term this year (more on that later, perhaps). Huzzah for school!

ps - in celebration of Amy's half birthday, I hear there's a 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins tonight from 5-10pm. :) Enjoy

4 comments:

Danielle said...

How about more on loving spring term now! I need more details on your life.

Linda said...

Ditto.

Chels said...

Happy half birthday! I vote I come crash your 22nd birthday party. Because 22 is a cool age, like 11 and 88, and I feel like I should be there :P

Becca said...

I love half birthdays! You have to go all out, that's my motto. Hope the next half is as good as the last!