- [walks in 5 or 6 minutes late to at least 50-75 waiting students] "sorry I'm late guys"
- "sorry, I'm really spacey today"
- "I'm sure you all already know this" [skips to the next slide]
- Student: "Um, I think we covered this in our last exam. Is it going to be on the final too? [the final is not comprehensive for this class] TA: "What? Oh, um, you're right... [under her breath] This is the review from last semester. Ok, ignore all that stuff. [Clicks to next slide]
- rushes through a lengthy problem with five parts and says, "Any questions? it's all on Blackboard. Okay, next slide, these are good definitions to know too, [next slide] ..."
- "Guys, I haven't seen the test. I just want you to know that. I don't have it so I can't give questions away."
I decided not to grace her with my presence anymore and took off. I really wanted to hear the President and Sister Bateman speak to our Stake RS tonight anyway. :)