Monday, February 15, 2010

Our trip to Louisiana

One of my favorite places in Baton Rouge.



Beautiful LSU campus

Corey's grandma, "Mommie" at our LA wedding reception. She is a sweetheart and we stayed at her house one night.

One of my all-time favorite signs. Never pronounce it with an "O" down there or you'll be shot...

Corey, his two sisters, Codey and Chelsey, and I spent one day in New Orleans together. My first ever visit to an aquarium! It was incredible! Who knew (among other things) that the male seahorse is the one that gives birth?? We were able to pet a shark and a sting ray, which was very cool (and slimy).
(Codey, Chelsey, me, Corey)

3 comments:

janel said...

How DO you pronounce "N'awlins" then?
Beautiful temple.
I think the seahorses got it right.

Danielle said...

Wish I were a seahorse too... ha. You look so pretty in all these pictures. Sometime I would love to go to N'awlins and hear all the great tunes.

Becca said...

2cute2B4reals!