Sunday, October 04, 2009

Too Many Choices

We have approximately 337 pictures to choose from for our invitations. Mom is such a pro photographer that she was able to make us look (deceivingly) good in not only one photo but many! Thanks so much, Mom!! (even though it makes our - my - job exceptionally difficult...) Here's a sneak preview to what you may be receiving in the mail in a few weeks.

Cast your votes on your favorite (taking into account that lighting and sunspots and such can be adjusted):


#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6#7
#8
#9
#10 (after 3 hours of posing...)
#11
#12#13
#14
(ok, not really... but the photographer deserves to make it in at least one photo :)

Quite the photo shoot, no? And a heartfelt thanks to Tahitian Noni and Provo Canyon (near Squaw Peak) for providing the beautiful backdrop scenery!

14 comments:

Ash said...

#4 or #5! you two are so awesome together it makes me cry because I'm so happy for you!!! <3 ya!

Kylie said...

I like #4, but #7 would be great also...haha.

And they are ALL CUTE because you two are SO CUTE!

gigi said...

Suzanne, you are GORGEOUS!!!!!

2 and 4 are the best, but they all are really lovely. 2 is great as is, 4 just needs a little lighting adjustment.
But...if you adjusted 4 I think it would be the best.

Courtney said...

My favorites were 4, 9, 11! So cute!! I love them!

amanda and dave said...

my mom and I liked 9 and 13! just pick the one you like though :) nice job! it's hard to pick pictures!

Jordan said...

Nice pictures! The colors must have changed a lot more the further up the Canyon you go. We had Meridith's sister take ours. We're really excited to get them back!

Hez said...

#7 takes the cake :)
Tough decision, though--alas the difficulty of being so good looking...

Kristen said...

Suzanne votes for #8 and I vote for #13. :-) You're gorgeous! Suzanne seconds that.

Danielle said...

So hard... I vote 1. Or 4.

Chels said...

I think 3 and 4 and 12....I started to lose track. But you guys look great in all of them! You are beautiful! And I'm so very excited for you :)

Casey said...

Momma B votes #'s 5 & 13 and Mommie loves and insists on #5! Y'all are DEVINE and any of those will do the job well!!!!! Love y'all more! ; )

Laura said...

#4 with 12 and 3 on the side.

Kimberly said...

Deceptively good looking, nothing. You are a hottie! (And Corey is a handsome dude.) I also like #4 the best. The fall leaves are gorgeous!

Becca said...

zaza!!!! I never saw this post! Too late. But they're all to die for anyway.