Monday, October 12, 2009

help

-Although the engagement photos may suggest otherwise, I do in fact need a haircut.

-Said haircut needs to be in the next week or two so it doesn't look like I got butchered the day before the wedding.

-I don't have a ton of money to spend on a haircut. ( ie, $30 seems like a lot.)

-However, I think I am willing to spend a little more than usual on a haircut in order to eliminate worry or self-consciousness on Nov. 20th.

-But: I haven't been completely satisfied with the past few haircuts I have gotten in different salons. (mostly because I'm not willing to spend a fortune on product or an hour fixing the hair itself)

-Thus, I am not willing to spend $30 if it is going to be disappointing again.

-So...I'm asking for your help. (many of you have offered to help, here I am cashing in.) If you know of anyone who cuts hair well, isn't too expensive, can get me in quick, will help me get a style that doesn't require a pound of product, is in the Provo/Orem area, and with whom I won't be risking my life - or wedding pictures - with, please let me know. Grazie.

5 comments:

Ash said...

Oh my gosh! Last summer I got the BEST haircut for FREE! I got a short a-line bob at the school in Lindon. I usually went to the school on state street in Provo, but they always messed my hair up, so I tried the one in Lindon. It's on the same state street too, I think, right near the Purple turtle restaurant. It was only free because it is on the starving student card, but I think the cuts are pretty cheap anyway if you don't have the card...aka 5.00 or so. Good luck!

Chels said...

Leslie Hill, who lives like four doors down from your family, is the one who cuts my hair. She makes it easy to do, she's pretty cheap, and she's fast. If you want her number I could get it to you!

janel said...

I have been known to cut hair in the Provo area, but Mark has also been known to be called a "Q-tip" before. So I wouldn't recommend myself.

Kimberly said...

I still recommend Courtney at Serenity Day Salon. She's a little pricier, but I have NEVER not liked the haircuts she's given me. Besides, this is your WEDDING! I think you're allowed an expensive haircut for ONCE in your life (hello-- you're going to be looking at these pictures for the rest of your life!) So, that's my two cents. Oh, and if you tell her you want something that doesn't take a ton of time to fix or a ton of products, she can do that too.

Corey said...

I love you and I love reading your blog! :)