Thursday, August 27, 2009

four firsts

today I:

1. Used a paper shredder for the first time in my life

2. Used an ATM machine for the first time in my life (I know, I should get out more. but isn't it kind of cool? :)

3. Cooked a meatloaf pattie in a 9x13 (and splattered it all over the clean oven) ... for the first time in my life (and hopefully the last)

4. Ate Cranberry Almond Crunch for the first time in over a year, thanks to Kim, who knows of my love for afore mentioned cereal, and her big heart

5 comments:

Danielle said...

So when will eating out of a vending machine make the list?

Kimberly said...

I think paper shredders are fun to use . . . except when they jam. Also, ATMs are just so dang convenient,aren't they?
And I'm always happy to supply cranberry-almond crunch. Especially when you need to celebrate being done working at Terra Mia!

Linda said...

Shouldn't you also add: free from your summer job as of today? ...another first? I was thinking of some of my firsts: using plastic wrap instead of waxed paper to wrap my sandwich for school (in jr. high), seeing a movie on a video machine (after we were married), seeing a CD (in the movie Home Alone) for the first time...

Becca said...

wow suzy! (and mom!!) i did a first today--spent my life savings at the grocery store! (oh, wait, it wasn't a first. too bad.) :) you are such a funny person, to have never eaten out of a vending machine or used a paper shredder. who raised you anyway?

Chels said...

HOW have you never used an ATM?? You amaze me. In a good way :)