Thursday, May 14, 2009

feel the love

I love my family.
I love Provo in the spring.
I love feeling productive and active.
I love sleeping. I also love sleeping in my own bed, but it's not a requirement for an exceptional sleep.
I love new callings.
I love my 5 nieces and 2 nephews and the new one (gender TBA) on the way.
I love serving others.
I love Mt. Timpanogos. Talk about gorgeous these days.
I love catching up with friends.
I love progressing and feeling like I'm becoming more like the Savior.
I love the satisfaction of taking a great picture.
I love reading a good book.
I love the House of the Lord.
I love feeling happy.
I love being home.

8 comments:

gigi said...

I love Suzanne! I'm so happy you are home. We must get together soon.

amanda said...

I love when suzy writes a blog! Wahoo!

janel said...

You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favorite things, too!

Danielle said...

You really do love service. I think more than I do. How can I develop that love? Also, my kids love their auntie. It's true, today Cindy was still talking about "Susu".

L. said...

I love it when you post! --Mom

Kimberly said...

Yay for another post!

I love reading your posts because it always makes me want to be better. Keep them coming!

Hez said...

Can you feel the looooove tonight???? :)

Becca said...

I love Suzy more than everyone else does. Even JJ Jack Black