Sunday, February 15, 2009

a picture a day keeps the ... paparazzi away (?)

So that title doesn't really make sense - in fact it's a little contradictory - but hey at least it's alliteration, eh. :)
I'm realizing I have so many pictures that if I don't post at least one or two a day, I'll never get to show the majority of them off. Actually, I still won't get to show the majority of them off, but this way I'll be able to brag a little more about this experience I'm having. Take it or leave it. And feel free to leave comments on the ones you like.

love this girl. you can call her H.B. (I do)


love this one too (God Pless)


and this one (of course) - and please note the papyrus sticking out of her bag. We were in Egypt when this picture was taken, after all

5 comments:

L. said...

Aunt Carolyn will be proud to see this picture of me, returning from Egypt, making good use of her polka dot bag! --Mom

Danielle said...

Ha, I was just wondering where that bag came from! You can see where Kim and Heather got their good looks. Mom is so pretty.

janel said...

You gotta be kidding me. Everyone you just said, are MY favorite people to look at in pictures! (Think Nacho.) Keep 'em coming.

Hez said...

Aw shucks. You make me feel so fine. :)

Becca said...

what a bunch of hotties! marmie is quite the looker, eh suzy? :)
and kim's fanny pack--now that's sweet!