Wednesday, February 25, 2009

one hundred and one

My 101st post (huzzah!) is no witty blog post or exciting picture, but rather, a short update.

Today was quite possibly the best day I have had in Jerusalem (since my family left in early January). I can't even begin to describe it. Suffice it to say, I had the best falafel of my life, climbed on the rooftops of Jerusalem, got invited into an Armenian home, saw Oscar Schindler's grave, and played the Jerusalem Center organ. And that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

4 comments:

janel said...

Yeah, weren't there three people of significance that weren't mentioned? : ) okay, I'm jealous, I admit it.

L. said...

A sweet day long to be remembered! --Mom

Danielle said...

Well, keep scratching the surface! I like hearing about your Jerusalem time.

Becca said...

well, what else did you do, if all that doesn't even scratch it!