Sunday, January 04, 2009

psalm

I was just bumping along, minding my business (maybe that was part of the problem), and suddenly the Lord gave me a kick in the pants and said, "Suz, get your act together."

~~~~~

O wretched man that I am! Yea my heart sorroweth because of my flesh; my soul grieveth because of mine iniquites

I am encompassed about, because of the temptations and the sins which do so easily beset me.

And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins...

Why should my heart weep and my soul linger in the valley of sorrow ... and my strength slacken, because of my afflictions?

~~~~~


~~~~~

O Lord, wilt thou redeem my soul?

Wilt thou make me that I may shake at the very apperance of sin?

O Lord, wilt thou encircle me in the robe of thy righteousness!

I will trust in thee forever.

I will lift up my voice unto thee;

yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my righteousness.

Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God.

~~~~~

2 Nephi 4

3 comments:

janel said...

What's the definition of "bumping around"?

L. said...

For a girl that's "bumping around," you're amazing! --Mom

Becca said...

just keep bumping suz, you are the best!