Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a picture's worth a thousand words. and easier, too.

A couple of you kind readers out there have inflated my ego about my photography abilities. Hence, more pictures. I doubt I'll ever write creatively (or, for that matter, anything more than captions) on this blog again, because defaulting to pictures is so much easier and ... let's be honest, it's more fun to look at pictures than to read a bunch of words. Go picture books.

Random, yes I know. In fact, I don't even know if these are radishes or turnips. Makes for a cool picture though

A shepherdess. It amazes me that people still do this for a living

Out on the town with friends

4 comments:

Becca said...

well, i think you should include more photographs of the most beautiful sight in jerusalem: your lovely face. nice photography, though! just don't drop your camera in the dead sea or anything.

janel said...

Those turnips/radishes are awesome. Please don't leave Israel without taking a picture of those neon purple cauliflowers! Preferably in your mouth?

Hez said...

Definitely calendar worthy radishes. Or beets. Or whatever. Who cares what they are, they look cool. :)

Danielle said...

Yeah, more lovely face.