Monday, December 22, 2008

okay, you can live vicariously through me.

For all those who haven't heard, I've moved to the other side of the globe.

For the next two weeks there will be lots of additional pictures on my family's blog as well as mine, so if you're interested in following our escapades as a family more closely (or just want to see more stunning photos of the fam), you know where to go. If you check my blog purely based on its creative content, see you in four months. For now, my posts will probably be pictures of me in cool places that will make you wish you were me. :)

Let the games begin.

2 comments:

kidfropro said...

Suz, I'm not going to lie. I'm excited.

Chels said...

I am so ridiculously jealous! I just looked through all your Jerusalem pictures and I just kept thinking how crazy it is that you're over there! Hope you're having the time of your life, for all of us :)