Friday, December 12, 2008

a long absence

It's been one month since I posted. Sheesh! I really have missed blogging but obviously haven't made it a priority. Thanks to all you who still read this despite the never-changing "onward ho!" post...

This semester has been one of the best of my life. Boo ya. I want to explain. Except, I have a final at 8 am tomorrow morning and I haven't started studying for it yet. So...it looks like a real blog post will have to wait. Alas.

What's the saying - "Next blog post in Jerusalem." ?? Something like that :) I do leave on Thursday, after all.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Next one in Jerusalem... AAH! I am excited. Jacob's been excited about your Christmas present all day long, by the way! Just a little teaser.

Courtney said...

Suz! It was SO great to see you today. We need to run into each other more often. But that will kind of be hard when you are on the other side of the world! :) I hope you have the time of your life! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

L. said...

Yeah...this week in Jerusalem! Shalom! --Mom

Becca said...

just a guess, but was this semester the best of your life because of me??? :)