Tuesday, July 22, 2008

you make me feel so young

Right after they took this (make sure to scroll down) I thought, "I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me."

So much for that.

And I'm even wearing school colors. How embrssing. I promise I didn't plan that. Oh, well, I guess it proves to the world (or at least to the faithful checkers of the BYU Student Activities website) that I truly do have amazing trike-racing skills. I better make sure to put that on my resume, and next time I'm on the job hunt I'll get hired in no time! Maybe I'll even go pro... I can already see it - the great athletes: Michael Phelps, Venus Williams, Suzy Wilson...

Think it's too late to sign up for Beijing?

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow-- Suzy the athlete! Make sure you get me Michael Phelps and Paul Hamm's autographs when you go to Bejing! ;)

Danielle said...

Ha, the trike champ!!! You and Barbara can duke it out. Also, how funny to spell it embrssing. I know exactly how you would say that!

amanda said...

I'm so proud! Second place! Whoo! I'm famous by association!

Kristen said...

Suzy! What a babe on that trike!

Suzy said...

maybe uncle rich will invite you to come on their next cross-country bike trip

Camille said...

You are hilarious.

L. said...

What a pro. In Bejing you can go for the gold! --Mom

Anonymous said...

suz- you amaze me :)

--sistah d

Hez said...

That might, just maybe, be as awesome of a sport as speed walking...they'd probably tie for the 2 coolest events in the whole Olympics. Oh, be sure to tell Michael I said hi :)