A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Where were you 10 years ago: Guatemala. Wow, I can't believe that was a DECADE ago. The whole family went down to teach piano lessons to the members there. Of course, I wasn't much help at all, being nine and all, but I remember it being fun to play soccer with the Guatemalan boys (when they weren't terrorizing me with "I love you, Susy!", that is), drinking Crush out of a sandwich bag, and holding our breath through that interminably long tunnel almost every single day.
Five things (that were) on my to-do list today:
1. Get up (done)
2. Ace my waltz test (results pending)
3. Start studying for my physics test tomorrow
4. Prove to Dr. Donaldson for the sixth time that, no, I am not pregnant. (done, don't worry) And fill out the iPledge questions so I can get another refill of acutane.
5. Go grocery shopping. I haven't been since May 19th. Heh heh.
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. orange julius, smoothies, jambas
3. graham crackers and milk
4. a bowl of cereal regardless of the time of day
5. crantzels. Oh, I mean pretzels. Actually, I just eat these because I don't usually have any better things to snack on.
6. chocolate-covered raisins
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy IKEA and live in it for the rest of my life. You guys can come, too.
Four of my bad habits:
1. I have to check my email, everyone's blogs, Facebook, and maybe even post on my own blog before I can start my homework. Bad, I know.
2. I'm very goal-oriented but I procrastinate doing those goals until the last possible moment so the whole point of the goal is pretty much gone so I should just toss it and get on with my life but I can't so I end up going through the motions on a looooooot of originally well-intentioned aspirations.
That was a lot of abstract, ambiguous talking, so let me give you an example. Scriptures. I know they are good to read and I want to, but I usually "don't get to them" until I've done everything else I need to do in the day. Which means I usually read them around midnight or after. And I'm tired and don't get hardly anything out of them, but I can't NOT read them. Oh no. Never.
4. I don't usually eat a very healthy or well-balanced breakfast. Not because I don't want to, but because it seems like I always underestimate how much time things are going to take me and I end up running out the door shoving something very un-breakfasty in my mouth. (I will refrain from giving examples here.)
5. Whining occasionally
6. The tendency to freak out over small, insignificant problems
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Band President
2. Jolly jump-up
4. Self-appointed Wrist Nazi
5. Lover of the "I'm-really-really-tired-right-now-but-let's-keep-talking-anyway" attitude but enforcer of the "Okay-that-was-really-really-fun-and-I-want-to-keep-talking-but-I-MUST-sleep-so-
-g'night" attitude. Just ask Becca if you don't believe me.
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I really want to go to New Zealand some day.
2. I don't really care about politics. At all. And I know virtually nothing about the stock market, popular music, or how to change the oil in a car.
3. I have two dessert cravings right now: a banana split and a Brown Cow (thanks, Brick Oven). Yum.
4. Hard-core shoulder massages are some of my favorite things in the world.
5. I have this burning desire to take Abnormal Psychology before I graduate. And I will.
6. I wish wish wish I could be fluent in Spanish some day. Hopefully someday soon.
7. I have a mortal fear of parking garages. And of dark stairwells when I'm by myself. And of crane flies.
8. I think it would be so fun and really want to be an amazing cook someday. Someday when I have money to be able to buy all the ingredients, that is.
9. Sometimes I make ugly noises. You probably already knew that, though.
10. It would be really cool to beat a boy in racquetball someday. Oh, wait, I already did! HA!
5 people I'm tagging
5. Anyone else who reads this blog and so desires, consider yourself tagged!