Monday, April 07, 2008

Crisco, Anyone?

(click to enlarge)

Remind me why I'm looking forward to motherhood???

Who am I kidding...I know perfectly well why. Just read Janel and Danielle's blogs, and Elder Ballard's talk from conference yesterday. And the Proclamation on the Family.


Man, sometimes I just want to drop out of school and get married so I can have kids and play with them all day. (K-bob, you and I both...) But, alas! I must study for finals. I guess I'll just have to wait for a few years until I have the opportunity to deal with Crisco-like excitements.

6 comments:

janel said...

I'm pretty sure my most recent blogging act was no inspiration. Just skip back a few months! Also, beware "bag balm" in addition to Crisco. (Just ask Danielle.)

Kimberly said...

Hang in there, Suz! You can survive finals!

Ryan said...

Wow, you've had a change of heart. A couple months ago you would have rather died than look an RM in the eyes. That's ok, I guess it hits everyone eventually.

Suzy said...

I resent that last comment.

Amanda said...

Tee hee that comment from Ryan is funny. Maybe tonight I'll shake it up and brush left handed while standing on my head. Oh the joys ahead of us. :) It'll be fun...right?

L. said...

Aunt Julie was the master: a healthy dose of Crisco all over her head--not just hair--her entire head, and then a generous dusting of flour. She was wearing a white nightgown and looked like a Casper the Friendly ghost look-alike, with two large, blue eyes peeping out! Ah the memories! --Mom