Monday, March 10, 2008

my obsessions these days

How am I lucky enough to be related to some of the cutest kids ever?

Baby Cindy


Jacob in all of his cuteness




Sage and Eliza playing in the park


If only I will be able to have kids this cute someday, my life will be fulfilled. Janel and Danielle, you are great moms and I look up to you both so much. I love you guys!

~~~~~~~~~

PS: I'm not exactly related to Amelia Zimmerman, but I've shared a room with her aunt for the past six months, so I'm pretty much family, right?

Amelia reminds me of one of the kids you would see in a Dr. Seuss book. :)
Hooray for cute kids!


5 comments:

janel said...

Uh, they don't call you Mini Janel for nothing. With you being Dr. Donaldson's cover girl now, how could you end up with anything but baby-contest-worthy kiddos? Time will prove my hypothesis, I'm sure.

janel said...

Wait a second...should I be offended that Jacob has a cute face, and my kids have only cute bums? : ) If that's the case, they didn't get those from me, that's for sure.

L. said...

You'll be a terrific Mom. I can't wait . . . well I can . . . but I can't :) --Mom

Danielle said...

You always make me feel like a great mom, which means that you will BE a great mom. I still have that quote you sent me from Sis Tanner about moms. That made me feel like I was doing a great job even without outside recognition. You are the best.

Becca said...

suzy your kids will look like you. they sound hot :) (i hope you got that)
anyway, you'll be a super duper mom, and finally you'll get to be the one that says, "well, that's your decision." hooray for indecisiveness! jk, you really will be awesome