Friday, February 08, 2008

Mullets

Morbid, monstrously matted hair
Ugliest haircut on the planet
(severe) Lack of good taste
Loathsome
Embarrassing and encroaching
Trying to be cool but failing miserably
Sick, sick, sick, should be banned


Gag me now. I thought mullets were against the honor code? But no. Today when I was in the library, trying to read my scriptures, and I happened to glance at the guy across from me and nearly puked. Gag. He was sporting the M-word. How am I supposed to concentrate, let alone feel the Spirit, with THAT staring me in the face? And why the heck would you want to look like that? Beats me.

And, just to prove that mullets are indeed possible on girls, please note the following picture.

GAG.

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

sick, was it the guy who asked you for your number?
don't let Hez read that--I think that's what she was planning for her haircut.

Kimberly said...

I agree. Mullets should definitely be banned. Right along with PDA and nails on chalkboards!

Camille said...

Too true. I told you you should have thrown a paper at him.
Maybe it's his form of rebellion at your school...

janel said...

Mullets against the honor code? Ha! I wish. I wouldn't be able to concentrate, either. I'm glad you decided to blog instead of study more. In that case, maybe mullets do have their value!
I say that if we ever see Kim doing PDA, she has to sport a mullet. Then we'll see which one bugs her worse!
(This time I beat Ryan.)

Danielle said...

Uh oh... will you still love Cindy if her side hair keeps falling out and turns into the M word?

Suzy said...

Danielle, of course I'll still love Cindy! plus, babies and kids can't really have mullets. It's not an M-word on kids, it's more like messed-up hair or somesing. And Bec, that was most certainly NOT the guy who threw his number at me! Sheesh already.

Anonymous said...

I think mullets are cool. In fact I think that I am going to grow one myself. Then I will be cool. And I don't appreciate all of these negative comments about my fellow mulleters.

Ryan said...

Just so everyone is clear,that was not my anonymous comment. But come on you guys, mullets have their place in society. Haven't you ever seen the movie "Miracle"? Jim Craig and Mike Eruzione would not be the same without their hockey mullets. I wouldn't sport one though, don't worry.
ps. Congratulations Janel, you wasted me.

bp said...

Suzy, I totally agree with you. Mullets are gross. One of my fellow 5th grade teachers has a mullet. Wierd. Anyway, I'm "tagging" you, so go to my blog to find out what that means. ashleypeel.blogspot.com

ashley said...

P.S. The above comment is from Ashley -- Danielle's sis in law :)

Kimberly said...

Was that anonymous comment from Becca? :)

Suzy said...

no, kim, I believe it was from our dear brother-in-law bryce

L. said...

Nice poetry for such an . . . emotional topic! --Mom