1.She’s got such cute little feet, and never rubs it in when my big size 9 ½ shoes are next to her little 6’s.
2. She can produce a mean hairball [If you doubt the accuracy of this statement, invite her over to read her scriptures with you around 10pm. As sure as the sun rises each day, she’ll whip a hairy one up before the chapter’s done. But she always keeps it in a nice, clean ball.
3. She can take out a package of Life cereal in a week. And if she doesn’t have Life on hand, she can live off a piece of toast, or three, per morning. Or maybe 5 pieces of pizza if Edna Maturlo isn’t watching.
4. Two words: gorgeous hair.
5. She knows all the good studying places in the HBLL, and could probably find her way to the Law Library from her dorm room blindfolded.
I can't stop now, I'm on a roll!
6. She’s generous with her meal plan, and constantly supplies her siblings with Creamery food.
7. She’s NEVER bought an item from a vending machine, even on campus with her meal plan card. [And probably never told a lie, or chewed with her mouth open.]
8. “But my socks are getting wet….but they’re wet.” Classic cute little Suzy. Boys: don’t ask her on a date to make caramel apples. Just trust me. We’ve got proof.
9. If you're too out of shape to get your two kids in a bike trailer up 9th east, she'll gladly bike them up for you. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
10. She's so great with the kiddies.
Hang in there, Suzy. We love you.
PS--Honk if you think Suzy's great. Or just leave a comment on this post.